The software applications used may contain “cookie” technology. Cookies mainly have the function of facilitating navigation by the user. Cookies can provide information on navigation within the Site and allow the operation of some services that require identification of the user’s path through different pages of the Site. For any access to the portal regardless of the presence of a cookie, the type of browser the operating system (eg Microsoft, Apple, Android, Linux, etc …), the Host and the URL of origin of the visitor, in addition to the data on the requested page. The user still has the opportunity to set his browser so that he will be informed when you receive a cookie and thus decide to delete it. Further information on cookies can be found on the websites of the browser providers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings stored on the user’s computer, when visiting certain pages on the internet. In most browsers cookies are enabled, at the bottom of the information necessary to change the cookie settings on the browser. Cookies are not harmful to the device. In the cookies we generate, we do not store personal identification information, but we use information to improve the permanence on the site. For example they are useful for identifying and solving errors.
Types of cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. Such deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until upon expiration or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
Third party cookies
- In relation to the origin, the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting are distinguished.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- The majority of third-party cookies are made up of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising proposals for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on barfaditaranto.it. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves, therefore users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relevant web pages.
- Profiling cookies are those that create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same part of surfing the net.
- When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
Other information on third-party widgets on the site
- Google Maps
How can i disable cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change your browser’s security settings (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari etc …). There are several ways to manage cookies and other traceability technologies. By changing your browser settings, you can accept or decline cookies or decide to receive a warning message before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. You can delete all the cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
Specific instructions on how to easily disable cookies are given below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (Support Link)
In Internet Explorer select the Tools button and then select Internet Options.
Select the Privacy tab, in Settings select Advanced and choose if you want to allow, block or receive a request for proprietary or third-party cookies.
Google Chrome (Support Link)
Open Chrome on your computer.
At the top right click on More More and then Settings.
Click Advanced at the bottom.
In the “Privacy and security” section, click Content settings.
Click on Cookies.
In the “All cookies and site data” section, click Remove all.
Confirm by clicking Clear All.
Mozilla Firefox (Support Link)
To check or change your settings:
Click the Menu button and select Options.
Select the Privacy and security panel and move to the History section.
Under History settings: select use custom settings.
To activate cookies, mark the item Accept cookies from websites; to deactivate them, remove the mark from the item.
Choose how long cookies can be stored:
Keep them up:
upon their expiry: cookies will be removed when they reach the expiry date (date set by the site that sends the cookies).
when Firefox is closed: cookies stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
Close the about: preferences page. Any changes made will be automatically saved.
Apple Safari (Support Link)
Opera (Support Link)
Google Analytics cookie
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting browsing data, download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics: tools.google.com
For mobile devices:
– Android (Support Link)
– Safari (Support Link)
– Windows Phone (Support Link)
For information on all cookies on your computer or device and to disable them individually, you can consult the following link: youronlinechoices.com
All the material (texts, cards and images) on this site is the exclusive property of “Globe Service Srl”; remains at the complete disposal of our customers (or potential customers), who are authorized to download and / or print it for personal use only on the condition that it is not falsified and / or disclosed on other websites, portals, p2p circuits and paper magazines of any sector.
Any use for commercial purposes, not authorized in writing by “Globe Service Srl”, will be legally prosecuted.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
This website is the property and exclusive relevance of “Globe Service Srl” and the assignment of the internet domain name www.hotelakropolis.it has been formally obtained, according to the methodologies and procedures in force at the time of the assignment request.
The rights to the Contents belong to “Globe Service Srl”. Some Internet pages of this website may also contain material subject to the copyright of those who made it available. With their publication, “Globe Service Srl” does not transmit any rights on any of the contents of the website.
Regime for the use of materials published on the site and for reproduction by third parties
Access to the website and its contents as a visitor is allowed only for the purposes permitted by “Globe Service Srl” and highlighted on this website. The website and the data contained therein can only be consulted for personal use (for example, for your own information, research, study).
In any case, the user cannot use or have third parties use the website and the data contained therein for commercial purposes. Any use for commercial intent or utility or for economic exploitation by users is therefore always expressly prohibited
In any case, the following are also prohibited:
- modification of the website or any of its content or access methods;
- the behaviors that constitute a crime pursuant to current regulations (for example the so-called cybercrimes, such as the violation of the cyber domicile);
- behaviors intended to split parts or sections of this site and / or to incorporate them into other third party sites, to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, program upload, make public, transmit or distribute the Content in any way, in whole or in any way in part, including codes and software without the prior consent of “Globe Service Srl” in violation of these conditions;
- attempting to access restricted areas of the website without an authorization profile;
- the upload of computer programs, files and other materials containing destructive or disturbing characteristics such as viruses, manipulated files, “hidden” files (such as images in which audio files are integrated), worms, trojan horses or bots for the purpose of scrolling or for launching multiple screens and for other activities generally capable of disturbing the integrity or functionality or online communication of the website;
- in general, the use that causes or could cause damage, interruption or limitation of this website or its services;
- the unauthorized collection, through the website, of personal information about third parties (for example e-mail addresses).